We hire GREAT people that do EXTRAORDINARY things!
Customer Care Administrator - Milwaukee
Tim O’Brien Homes is seeking a Customer Care Administrator who is responsible for providing high-level customer service to Tim O’Brien Homes clientele. Our Core Values must be shared and displayed by this team member.
- Participate as an active member of the Customer Care department team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Customer Care Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working to deliver a quality warranty experience on a timely basis, according to Tim O’Brien Homes policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly understand all sections of and components of the Tim O’Brien Homes warranty program and all vendor warranty programs.
- Ensure that all customer communications, including After Close Phone Call, Welcome Letter, 60-Day Warranty, and 11-Month Warranty occur in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide emergency warranty service, when required, to all homebuyer’s within 24 hours maintaining proper documentation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date warranty schedule using current Tim O’Brien Homes software and technology.
- Communicate any recurring warranty issues to the Director of Construction and Customer Care Manager.
- Keep Customer Care Manager and Director of Construction abreast on critical warranty issues and their status.
- Maintain all job files as it relates to customer sign-offs and other pertinent warranty documents.
- Create Pre-Closing Kits.
- Upload documents and information into current Tim O’Brien Homes database.
- Perform Customer Care filing and tracking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you!
Construction Manager/Customer Care Technician - Madison
Our Production Department is seeking an individual to manage the production of several homes as well as assist with homeowner warranty items. This position is responsible for performing work with the primary goal of providing the highest quality production and warranty service in the most cost-effective manner while still maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Please email your resume to email@example.com
Accounting Coordinator/Office Assistant – Madison
Tim O’Brien Homes is seeking an experienced Accounting Coordinator/Office Assistant to join our Madison team. If you are highly motivated and want to be a team player, we have an opportunity for you.
- Daily accounting roles including all payables, receivable processing and general accounting.
- Work closely with Office Manager to provide accurate, updated, information in the CFM/Sage Accounting program to properly report monthly financial information to CFO.
- Track and pay Purchase orders per vendor agreement terms.
- Enter all approved contractor invoices/purchase orders and overhead invoices into CFM/Sage Accounting program.
- Assist Office Manager in obtaining draws for custom homes including working with the title companies, obtaining waivers and signatures from customers.
- Communicate with managers regarding financial statements, budgets and variance analysis and coordinators regarding coding of payments.
- Assist with special projects as well as answering phones.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to pick up new things quickly.
- Experience in SAGE accounting a plus but not required.
- Ability to read and understand basic financial statements.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, have strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, excellent communication, be conscientious and excel in customer service.
- Must have and maintain a courteous telephone manner and be capable of dealing with multiple interruptions and rush requests.
- Must possess and maintain a positive attitude, business appearance and uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and people with a strong work ethic to join our success.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.
New Home Consultants - Madison
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated, positive and responsible professionals to join the fun of assisting people with the American dream. Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude who can generate new home sales by cultivating business through networking, follow-up and extraordinary service to clients? Then email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
>> Follow us On:
>> Our library of over 25 floor plans includes ranch plans, 2-story plans, and first-floor master plans.
>> Take a closer look at the standard features included in every home we build.
>> Build on your lot, or build on one of ours with a Home & Lot package.
>> Get inspired with our Photo Gallery