We hire GREAT people that do EXTRAORDINARY things!
Customer Care Coordinator - Milwaukee
We are seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to assist the Customer Care Manager in providing high-level customer service to Tim O’Brien Homes clientele. Our Core Values must be shared and displayed by this team member.
- Participate as an active member of the Production/Warranty department team, attending all
department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer
satisfaction to the Director of Construction
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working to deliver a quality warranty experience on a timely
basis, according to Tim O’Brien Homes policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly understand all sections of and components of the TOH warranty program and all vendor
- Ensure that all customer communications, including After Close Phone Call, Welcome Letter,
60-Day Warranty, and 11-Month Warranty occur in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide emergency warranty service, when required, to all homebuyer’s within 24 hours
maintaining proper documentation.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date warranty schedule using current TOH software and
- Communicate any recurring warranty issues to the Director of Construction ad Customer Care
- Keep Customer Care Manager and Director of Construction abreast on critical warranty issues and
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH vendors, enforcing Vendor Scope of
- Ensure all Warranty work is completed and signed-off by homeowner within 30 days of
receipt. All Emergency Warranty requests must be completed within 24 hours.
- Maintain all job files as it relates to customer sign-offs and other pertinent
Temporary Position Duties
- Create Pre-Construction Packets and Pre-Closing Kits.
- Upload documents and information in to current TOH database.
- Perform construction filing and receipt tracking for permitting and other construction approvals.
Core Competencies/Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
Submit Resume To: email@example.com by Friday, April 5, 2013
New Home Consultants - Milwaukee & Madison
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated, positive and responsible professionals to join the fun of assisting people with the American dream. Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude who can generate new home sales by cultivating business through networking, follow-up and extraordinary service to clients? Then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tim O'Brien Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.