We hire GREAT people that do EXTRAORDINARY things!
Accounting Coordinator/Office Assistant – Madison
Tim O’Brien Homes is seeking an experienced Accounting Coordinator/Office Assistant to join our Madison team. If you are highly motivated and want to be a team player, we have an opportunity for you.
- Daily accounting roles including all payables, receivable processing and general accounting.
- Work closely with Office Manager to provide accurate, updated, information in the CFM/Sage Accounting program to properly report monthly financial information to CFO.
- Track and pay Purchase orders per vendor agreement terms.
- Enter all approved contractor invoices/purchase orders and overhead invoices into CFM/Sage Accounting program.
- Assist Office Manager in obtaining draws for custom homes including working with the title companies, obtaining waivers and signatures from customers.
- Communicate with managers regarding financial statements, budgets and variance analysis and coordinators regarding coding of payments.
- Assist with special projects as well as answering phones.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to pick up new things quickly.
- Experience in SAGE accounting a plus but not required.
- Ability to read and understand basic financial statements.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, have strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, excellent communication, be conscientious and excel in customer service.
- Must have and maintain a courteous telephone manner and be capable of dealing with multiple interruptions and rush requests.
- Must possess and maintain a positive attitude, business appearance and uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and people with a strong work ethic to join our success.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.
New Home Consultants - Madison
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated, positive and responsible professionals to join the fun of assisting people with the American dream. Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude who can generate new home sales by cultivating business through networking, follow-up and extraordinary service to clients? Then email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
>> Follow us On:
>> Our library of over 25 floor plans includes ranch plans, 2-story plans, and first-floor master plans.
>> Take a closer look at the standard features included in every home we build.
>> Build on your lot, or build on one of ours with a Home & Lot package.
>> Get inspired with our Photo Gallery