We hire GREAT people that do EXTRAORDINARY things!
Construction Manager - Madison
Our Production Team is seeking an individual to manage the production and building of our homes within a specific geographic range. This position is responsible for performing work with the primary goal of providing the highest quality production in the most cost-effective manner while still maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate as an active member of the Production department team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Production Manager.
- Work to deliver a quality product, on a timely basis, in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform home walk-through twice daily to identify potential problems. Take proactive measures to resolve issues.
- Maintain a top-rate customer service attitude, performing customer field orientations as required.
- Work toward “Even Flow” scheduling using the TOH schedule and updating on a weekly basis.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all TOH plans including Trade Partners Scope of Work
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH Trade Partners, enforcing Trade Partners Scope of Work requirements.
- Ensure home is complete before the final homeowner orientation.
- Maintain clean, safe jobsites.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Thorough understanding of all stages of construction process including both rough and trim stages.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Experience in a New Homebuilding Environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email resume to Danny Lowery: email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you!
Sales & Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant – Madison
Tim O’Brien Homes is seeking an energetic, creative, forward-thinking individual to join our Madison team. If you are highly motivated and want to be a team player, we have an opportunity for you.
- This position answers to the Director of Sales and is responsible for assisting with the implementation of marketing and sales campaigns to drive traffic to the models and company website to generate qualified leads. Coordinate the implementation of new model/neighborhood openings; and assist sales and marketing department with closings and other administrative duties. Work closely with Director of Marketing to implement overall company marketing strategies.
- The primary responsibility for this position will be to create a helpful and welcoming environment for telephone and in person guests. This will include answering a multi-line phone system. Greeting guests, and keeping the office in a neat working order. Administrative duties for this position will include filing, typing/emailing, data entry, proofreading, and copying documents.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Effective understanding of latest social media and internet vehicles and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Creative problem solving skills with a results driven attitude and a hunger for success
- Excellent technology skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, ADOBE Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), familiarity with Web and Social Media.
- Ability to work weekends or evenings as necessary
- Bachelor's degree/Associate in business, marketing or organizational development.
- Real Estate or Home Builder Experience is beneficial but not required
We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and people with a strong work ethic and match our core values to join our success.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
>> Follow us On:
>> Our library of over 25 floor plans includes ranch plans, 2-story plans, and first-floor master plans.
>> Take a closer look at the standard features included in every home we build.
>> Build on your lot, or build on one of ours with a Home & Lot package.
>> Get inspired with our Photo Gallery